Meet Our Team
The volunteer leadership team of Monett Main Street has a passion for our community and a desire to improve downtown and enhance local businesses. We appreciate and celebrate our history while working to bring new and exciting opportunities to Main Street.
Board of Directors
- Alyssa Vaughn, President
- Bob Berger, Vice President
- Chris Weiner, Treasurer
- Jeff Meredith, MBA; Secretary
- Cheri Davidson
- Jerry Sitton
- John Bruner
- Thad Hood
- Jack Schulz
- Michelle Crim
Four committees were formed to boost Downtown Monett’s economy and strengthen existing revitalization efforts. These include:
- Organization Committee,- which helps put out newsletters and organize fundraisers.
- Promotions Committee, chaired by Thad Hood; handling promotions of Main Street programs and advertising sales
- Design Committee, chaired by Bob Berger; overseeing facade grants and downtown flower pots and planters
- Economic Restructuring Committee, chaired by Cheri Davidson; primarily overseeing operation of the Repurposed Faire
Each committee develops an annual work plan to focus on goals for the upcoming year and key projects in the community.